I guess you could say I’m someone who is very curious, someone who is an explorer. I’ve travelled a lot in my current life, as of today I have visited forty-five different countries and have lived in six. I love to delve into various cultures and cultural experiences. I feel like I am seeking to find the essence of humanity and all its diversity.
And this curiosity flows over into the realm of spirituality as well. Since my childhood, there have been I guess you could say strange occurrences related to what exists beyond what our eyes can see. I feel like the majority of my life, besides travel, have been to try to unravel these mysteries.
This in turn has lead me into the kind of work I do with my business Spirit Explorations. I don't claim to know everything about spirituality, but I am on the path to understanding more my truth involving it more and more each day… and it’s not without surprises! It’s been a very exciting, yet humbling ‘adventure’ so far.
Where are you on your spiritual journey? Do you ever think we will get all the answers we are seeking? Or are we just collecting spiritual passport stamps and having a thirst to journey further into the lessen known realms of our spiritual existence?
We can all bring a piece or pieces of the puzzle together with our collective experience. And if nothing else, although sometimes a bumpy ride, it’s still the ride of our life (or lifetimes!!)
15 things not everyone knows about me:
1. I am a firm believer in the idea that “The truth cannot be told, it can only be realized.” We need to have experiences for ourselves to feel the truth that emanates from them.
2. I started practicing Usui Reiki in New York City back in 2006 and continued my training to become a Kundalini Reiki Master while living in Singapore in 2017. I really believe that energy exists even if we can't always see it.
3. I was born in the USA, but have lived most of my life abroad in the Bahamas, Kuwait, Italy, Turkey and Singapore.
4. I have never owned a car and would continue to be happy if I never needed to.
5. I am a certified Hypnotherapist by the National Guild of Hypnotists. Being a hypnotherapist is not what Hollywood portrays it to be, we are in the field of helping others be the best versions of themselves. So just relax....
6. I had a Kundalini Awakening in my mid-twenties, it was brought on through meditating, which changed my life almost completely. Lots of life lessons came from it and not necessarily easy ones.
7. I am an Aquarius, Ascendant sign in Leo and Moon sign Taurus.
8. I think Rome is the most haunted city I’ve ever been to, lots of residual energy there.
9. I taught English abroad for 6 years and have travelled to 45 different countries as of today. I own very little personally, but I am very full of experiences.
10. I trained to become an Akashic Recorder Reader while living in Asia. When I am in courses like this I sometimes feel like Harry Potter learning about the magic of life amongst its different layers.
11. I am a certified NLP practitioner from the American Union of NLP. Anything related to the mind, especially the subconscious mind interests me.
12. I've been called "brave" by many because I take a lot of chances. I am also not someone who just says I will do something. I actually do do it!
13. I just started doing Kundalini Yoga and slowly my wardrobe is starting to change to all white.
14. Doing Past Life Regressions and Life Between Lives sessions with others has been one of the most fascinating things I’ve ever experienced. It never ceases to amaze me what some of my clients report.
15. I love floating in the water and looking up at the blue sky – it just makes me feel free!